- European Space Agency Announces Budgetary Commitments
- Ground finale? Deployment test moves LightSail 2 closer to handoff
- Review: New book brings artistry of Apollo photos to your living room
- Mars Exploration Rovers Update: Opportunity Departs Spirit Mound, Embarks on Toughest Exit Ever
- What's the matter with Russia's rockets?
- Space Geek Gift Alert: The Year in Space 2017 Calendar!
- What’s So Super About a Supermoon?
- More Moons For Uranus?
- ESA to supply Service Module for first crewed Orion mission
- Astronaut app
- Galileo timelapse
- ExoMars orbiter images Phobos
- Vega lofts Turkey’s Earth observation satellite
- Cassini Beams Back First Images from New Orbit
- Cassini Makes First Ring-Grazing Plunge
- Curiosity Rover Team Examining New Drill Hiatus
- Spinoff 2017: NASA Tech Makes a Difference on Earth
- Students Test Their Concepts in JPL Invention Challenge
- Trump Meeting Puts NASA Funding in Question
- Advanced USAF Tactical Satcom Set for Stunning Dec. 7 Nighttime Blastoff- Watch Live
- How Strong is the Force of Gravity on Earth?
- Cassini’s First Ring-Grazing Orbit A Success
- Two New Books From Universe Today Writers, Just in Time for the Holidays
- Geminid Meteor Shower: Dust From an Asteroid
- Dark Matter Map Made From Huge Galaxy Survey | Video
- Dark Matter Not So Clumpy After All
- US Air Force Launches Advanced Military Communications Satellite
- Image of the Day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.